Monday, February 13, 2012

Misc.



Kate and I love looking at new hair-do on Pinterest!
I want this so bad to hang by the front door.  We will see it when we leave each morning!
We have small group tomorrow night, so I am making my little Valentines their fav dessert tonight!  They are like a dessert you would get when you eat out!  Try em'!
Samuel enjoying his afternoon nap in the sunshine!
Our boy!  We get this response a lot lately!  :)

On the house front... We spoke with a broker and we can qualify for FHA.  We were shocked to find our we dont need 20% down.  This was great news.  However we need $11,000 to make a move!  This is due to all the homeowners who have done a "buy and bail" or "strategic foreclosure."  
So this week life as we know it is going to get a little "tight!"  
Home phone- gone
Cable-gone
Grocery bill- cut by 50%
Last night at SB with my girls I only consumed one beverage and I normally enjoy a second!  
Our goal is to save $11,000 dollars by the end of the summer!  
Any other ideas how we can save...please share!
oh and pray for Tim and I because this is probably not going to go over so well with the kiddos when they find out there is no clothing allowance till next school year!

Spring ball will be upon us soon!  Love the cool nights watching our girl play ball.  She is going on a 14U team.  It should be good for her to push her limits.  She is with the same coach again.  He moved up and requested her and she agreed!

I have again applied for another job!  (crazy i know)

We are already counting down the days till school gets out!

we started our new small group (2 blocks away.)  It is a big one, 9 couples!  But wow!  Some really awesome couples!  Exciting!!!!!!!!!!!

I would love to do an outdoor movie party for Kate and Justin's birthday!  I have wanted to do it for several years.  This one is so stinkin' cute!
http://www.ontobaby.com/2011/11/vintage-outdoor-movie-birthday-party/


1 comment:

Russell Fam. said...

The outdoor movie party sounds like a lot of fun.....I've often wished that we had a projector for outside :)