This is a bittersweet day for me...
today marks the end of my being a stay at home momma.
you see there are no more runny noses needing to be wiped.
no more sippy cups needing to be filled.
no one calling from the bathroom.
no more help needed to brush hair or help them to get dressed.
I feel good that we made the decision for me to stay home.
We have all made so many scarifies in order for that to happen.
We never had new cars, or boats to jet off in on the weekends.
But I did on many occasions, have a plate of warm cookies for the kids to come home to.
I have on many days, longed for this day to come.
But now that it is here...
I can't wait for it to end.
5 comments:
Good advice and good reminders! :) Good luck at school...what do you do now during the day when not crossing kids? or do you not do that any more?
Iam happy for you,your mom is looking down smiling i know,and gramma too love you xoxoxxo
Shawnie, congrats on your new job! Hope it goes really well for you.
Shawnie, congrats on your new job! Hope it goes really well for you.
Amen Sister! It's hard we know that for sure. Congrats on the new job. I am sure you will be fabulous.
Post a Comment