Wednesday, August 11, 2010

Back to School







Whew all that is finally over! We got the teacher we wanted for Kate. She is excited for the social aspect of it all. Justin had so many orientations and mock drills for his schedule and stuff that he was a little nervous, but not much! I however, was up at 4 AM stressing for him! Being that I work for the school it makes it a little tougher to say " I can't wait for school to start!" Everybody got the goodies they wanted for back to school they were grateful for it all. I heard "thank you's" for days... It's nice to have them appreciate what we have. I was able to drop J off for his first day as a Freshman. Tim took the morning off to take Kate to her first classes, since I had to work. Here are a few pics from the morning.

3 comments:

Amie said...

DUde, is Kate wearing makeup? And Justin's in HS?! The kids are growing up so fast!

Russell Fam. said...

I still think it's crazy that A & J are in H.S :) It's fun though!

Joel said...

Oh no, your baby is wearing make-up. She is too grown up.