Thursday, February 19, 2009

Tag

Directions:
Open up the 6th picture folder on your computer.
Post the 6th picture in the folder and tell the story of it.
Then tag 6 of your friends.

This is Kate on her birthday March 27th,2007. Her birthday fell on a school day, so it had to be a small breakfast. I usually make a huge breakfast on their birthdays, but this had to suffice. Look how little she looks... :(

I tag Cherie, Mary,Amie,Natalie ,
For some reason I could only put in four people!.....

2 comments:

Amie said...

I only have Jan and Feb on my computer right now (recently uploaded all my pics to discs) so I can either choose my 6th folder within Jan or my 6th folder within Feb. Which do you prefer?

Cute tag, thanks for sharing!

Stacey said...

Looks like a yummy breakfast!

The first thing I noticed was how tiny she looked. She is such a sweet girl! We love your kids!!