to have a maid?
This is a conversation Kate and I had at lunch today. It started out her wanting to know what it costs to have a butler. Full time no less! Then it moved on to her wanting to know if only men could be butlers. I told her I think so honey. If you are a women with that job I think you are called a nanny. She then goes on to tell me she would never want to be a nanny, because then she wouldd have to clean up after strangers. Well they would only be strangers for a week or so she said. I move on to the counter to trim up some chicken for dinner tonight. She joined me at the breakfast bar. This is how it went.
Mom: Kate are you going to be a stay at home mommy or get a job outside the home?
Kate: Well, that depends on my husband.
Mom: What depends on your husband?
Kate: It will depend on if he has a job!
Mom: (laughing) Oh Kate honey, you can't marry a man that doesn't want to work....
Kate: What if he is a good cook?
It's the little things!
3 comments:
hmm...having a good cook in the house IS a plus... a friend of mine has housekeepers come in once a week and I think she pays $75 every two weeks. Not tooooo bad, but still too much for me. ;)
Hahaha... too funny how the process life! I love the way she thinks!!
That's to cute!!! always looking ahead I suppose!!
Post a Comment