Waiting on this Season 1 from the library. We played Scene It the other night and there was a clip of it on there and the kids loved it. Did any of you watch it when it was on?
Oh my gosh...we LOVED 7th Heaven and were so disappointed when it ended. We still love watching the reruns! Good family show, teaches good values. Even though the kids make some bad choices, there are good lessons to learn from each time. All in all, I think it was one of the best family shows in a long time.
I loved this show!! I was sad when it ended. I know that the library is free to rent from but you can get the seasons from Blockbuster. And yes I saw that the Hallmark channel has them on there and also ABC Family plays them too.
Another good one is Gilmore Girls! I don't know if you have ever seen it but Mom and I loved it. I have all the seasons on Dvd if you want to borrow those ones. I watch them over and over. I actually cryed as we watched the last one. It is sad when you find a show that is so good and is okay for the family and then it ends.
3 comments:
I didn't.. but it just started on Hallmark I think... not sure though!!!
Oh my gosh...we LOVED 7th Heaven and were so disappointed when it ended. We still love watching the reruns! Good family show, teaches good values. Even though the kids make some bad choices, there are good lessons to learn from each time. All in all, I think it was one of the best family shows in a long time.
I loved this show!! I was sad when it ended. I know that the library is free to rent from but you can get the seasons from Blockbuster. And yes I saw that the Hallmark channel has them on there and also ABC Family plays them too.
Another good one is Gilmore Girls! I don't know if you have ever seen it but Mom and I loved it. I have all the seasons on Dvd if you want to borrow those ones. I watch them over and over. I actually cryed as we watched the last one. It is sad when you find a show that is so good and is okay for the family and then it ends.
Post a Comment