Justin got sick 3 days after Katee. He was out at his aunties in Anthem. She brought him home. He had a sore throat, vomiting, and fever. I took him to the doctor on Monday and it was Strep. Katee was at her grandparents and the doctor asked me get Katee and bring her to see her. She thought she probably had Strep even though all her symptoms were gone. She said Strep can travel to the heart and cause Heart Disease. Scary. Anyhow, she swabbed her throat and she had Strep too.
3 comments:
Poor kids! I hate when my kids are sick because I feel so helpless. Hope they are back to themselves soon! I'll be praying for them :o)
Wow, you really got hit hard with them both being sick. I hope and pray they're better now and that you and Tim don't get it!!! They're fortunate to have a loving mom to take care of them!
poor kidos! Are they feeling better now?
Post a Comment