
Had to share this. First off be assured that we are not a potty mouth family, but I do like to say "I got Screwed" a little to often.
Anyway, I had already made school lunches for the kids and went upsatirs to handle a couple of things (picking up wet towels off of the floor beacause my kids don't know how to hang them up after a shower and bath.) So I have packed bagel sandwiches, chips, grapes and 3 oreos for each kid. Katee is standing in the kitchen and she sees me coming down the stairs and she says "SCREW ME." Huh.... Shaking my head, and trembling at the thought of asking her what she meant by that, I went ahead and said "honey, where did you hear that?" She says "YOU MOMMY." Again I said "huh." She said "yeah, you know how whenever we do something that you dont want us to do like not picking up our stuff or leaving our dishes on the table or whatever you say OH JUST SCREW WHATEVER MOMMY WANTS. Well, I dont want oreos in my lunch today so screw me, I am going to have Swiss Rolls instead." I then took a deep breath and put my arms around her and said "maybe we should think about whether we should say that anymore, and that includes mommmy." Little does she know that I don't think I can.
2 comments:
talk about little mini heart attacks! how funny! ;)
No, I am no longer at Recollections there was some schedule conflicts that weren't what I agreed to before I was hired so I parted ways. Yes, things happen for a reason and definitely blessed to be out of this house. It would of been nice to see you at the crop but yeah if you had plans then definitely have to keep them! :)
That is too funny that your daughter said that...kids say the funniest things and sometimes the most shocking things! Been there with my kids!
Post a Comment