Man this was some fun stuff. We all got a little wild and crazy. Tim of course did a few Elvis numbers. I do my GREASE songs. Justin does LION SLEEPS TONIGHT. And Kate, well she woos us with MY GIRL..... Fun stuff, Santa may be delivering Daddy a Karaoke Machine this year!


This is our man Samuel Rockin' the House.
5 comments:
Wow Shawnette, your Meez character actually looks a lot like you!
Thanks :) Yeah I am definitely a lot happier! What have you been up to lately? I probably won't be seeing you around at CR. They made me switch the kids. Love your Meeze, super cute!
Shawnette! Are you joking? If you were, that was hilarious!! If not, WHERE WERE YOU LAST NIGHT!!?! I was stuck with all the less effective Wal-Mart employees! Seriously, I didn't mean to offend... though we did receive some very poor service and I wasn't at all impressed. But we saved money, so you take what you get... right? Hope you'll still be my friend! :)
How funny! I love that your family did karaoke together... sounds like you guys have some good times!!
That is so much fun! I think that we need one of those too!!
Post a Comment