Friday, March 9, 2012

Friday

Justin is pushing hard to bring up his grades for a trip following Spring Break!  Come on boy you can do it!
He met with a counselor this week to make sure he is on track with credits for graduation.  This kinda freaked this mama out discussing that...   We were surprised to hear he is ahead of the game.  If he continues to do well, he will have a light schedule Senior year.  This put a smile on his face.

I haven't scrapped in awhile.  I without a doubt have the time, it is just a matter of digging it all out and getting to it!  I would like to do 25 layouts next week.  I find if I am behind on scrapping I dont have the desire to take more pics.  So I must get busy!
We created this little nook for Kate to study in.  She really loves it.  I am not done decorating it for her but none the less she is happy.
Kate and I love a new bottle of polish!  $1.99 for a ton of colors at Walgreens.  We stand there forever looking.  Ha!
We are in week three of FPU.  So thankful for his ministry.  I have listened to him forever and always thought "We are fine! We own a home, pay our bills on time, don't live extravagantly, ya da ya da!"  We were so in denial!!!!  So glad we did this before we made the big plunge and bought another house!  We may buy another as an investment and we may not...  Dave says some people just shouldn't be landlords.  Those people are the people who don't have A LOT of money set aside.  We are those people!  Tim and I would love to take the teen classes with the teens in our family as soon as we finish our classes. Good Stuff!
Time to do the deed!
Have a great weekend!




1 comment:

Amie said...

Nice post! We love Dave Ramsey too. :)