Sunday, June 19, 2011

Camp 2011

this is Kate's first time going to church camp on her own. she went with the Peoria group because Surprise is going the end of July and we have camping plans that weekend. she thought she was going for a month i am sure of it by the amount of stuff she took. "i dont want to forget anything..." is what i kept hearing. then we show up to the church and she is embarrased because she had the BIGGEST suitcase! she called last night and is having the time of her life. mama is missing her though.
Photobucket
the house is so quiet...
Photobucket
****Justin thank you so much for doing all your tech stuff and giving me the clean blog! i LOVE it! and you too!

1 comment:

Stacey said...

I know what you mean! Josh went last week and it was tough on me. At least they're allowed to call home. I just had to keep up with the blog for info. Wish I could have heard his voice so I knew for myself that he was safe and having a good time!