Sunday, January 2, 2011

First Post of Twenty Eleven

Tim is like a little kid. He was trying to get me to open my gift from him 3 weeks before Christmas. I finally relented on Christmas Eve. So glad I did. I would have missed some great shots if I hadn't! I have wanted one of these for exactly 3 years.
A zoom lens with image stabilizer! Blurry pics make me sad...


Tracy made the kids HUGE marshmallows dipped in white chocolate and decorated them. Chris couldn't open it fast enough for Kate!

Tim told me for the first time this year he doesn't like to open gifts in front of people.

Kate's gift to Justin was that Altered Barbie! Oh my gosh we were all dying laughing cause she wrapped in like 5 boxes and we thought it was going to be this AWESOME gift and she was totally pranking him! Pranking is a word, yeah?We will never forget it!

Justin asked for cash for Christmas. I had to spice it up a little... I couldn't just had over a wad of dough. So I emptied the cheese packet of a mac and cheese dinner and put the cash in there. He loved it! It is something he will always remember. My teenager told me "that was a good one Mom!"

Everyone chipped in to make what I thought was the best Christmas dinner we have ever made. Man it was good. We just stayed around the house and cooked, played games, went to play softball, and watched some Christmas movies. It was a Great Day!
















1 comment:

Amie said...

hee hee...I love your apron!