Saturday, October 2, 2010

iPad

So he finally got an apple product. He is just giddy over it. I must admit it may be an item on my list for Santa this year. It is pretty darn neat!
Seriously though, we are so proud all the hard work it took to earn all that money. We are super impressed with his ability to save the money for such a long time. The joy on his face when he handed the guy at the store all that cash was something I will never forget. Way to go Justin.
Photobucket
Photobucket
Showing me how it works. I think he may have been trembling at this point.
Photobucket
I tried to find a program to take away that second side chin I am sporting there... No luck there!
Photobucket
Little Miss Kate wants one next!

1 comment:

Amie said...

So way cool! And those things are not cheap!