A week or so ago we bought a pool for the kids. I went to the public pool once this season and that was enough for me! Kate had some funk in her eye for two days after. No thanks. So our little pool out back is something we can all go in for a little dip and cool off. It is a nice place to hang out chat. We love it. Now if I can just keep the chemicals straight... Kate lives out there.


We got Rock Band as a Christmas gift and haven't used it much. So we dug that out and Justin put us to shame on it.

Kate and I watched him for a bit. Don't you love my ottoman?Justin has to read To kill a Mockingbird and summarize each chapter for his summer reading for his AP literature class in the fall. It has been DREADFUL. He is good with reading the book but the summary of each chapter... Ugh! Our goal is to finish by Friday!
Lots of bike rides in the evenings when it cools down.

We have started school shopping. I always get down to the last 3 weeks before school starts and have to hustle to find the right shirt or the perfect lunchbox. Not to mention spend $$$. So we are doing two outfits each week for each kids. It's been good doing it this way. I will never go back.
I have diligently applied for jobs I am qualified for in the district. I pray somethings comes through. If not I am going to do the Uhaul gig. So that is a little of whats been going on around here. What you been doing?
No comments:
Post a Comment