My niece and nephew spent one night with us this weekend. Tim and I took them to the parade here in town. It was really neat. Felt kinda like you were in a little town in Mississippi, sweat dripping and all! The kids were thrilled that people were throwing out candy. They were seriously diving for it. Sorry Justin missed it. Next year.



Our Mayor. Neat guy.




Check out the lady in the back. She wore costume and all. Neat.

Really Sheriff Joe! Tim and I were shocked he came to our little parade!

Tim spent a fair amount of time here with Kate this weekend. We are in tournament. If she wins tonight, we play the Championships on Thursday!


I know this is super blurry, but the light was bad and it shows her new glove.


And of course our camera man. Thanks Justin.
1 comment:
I absolutely love this picture...who's idea was this? Local cameramen will be stealing this idea for sure!
Post a Comment