Monday, May 10, 2010

Momma's Day

Each year without my Mom on Mother's Day seems to get a little harder. I think I made it through only crying 5 times. She was by far the most giving, loving, affectionate, truly caring about what happened in my life Mom. The biggest thing that I struggle with, is missing out on seeing the way she would have loved our kids. What I wouldn't give for just an hour... oh and one of her green chile burros!
Mother's day is always a big deal in this house. The family always makes sure that I feel extra special on this day. The first thing Justin said to me this morning was Mom, you know I am so dependent on you... I would have to eat school lunch if you weren't here to make my lunch every day." See it really truly is the little things they will remember. Something you would think is no big deal and would be taken for granted, those are the things that make them feel special. Thanks Justin. Kate made me a sweet card with lots of flowers and a poem telling me how much she loves me. Tim... well lets just say THE BOY LOVES ME! Hope your Mother's Day was special too.
Photobucket
baking pies with Kate.
Photobucket
Me and My Sweetie
Photobucket
The Griswold's.

1 comment:

T Dog said...

You are a great mother,just like your mom was.And you a hot wife!