Friday, April 30, 2010

Character Counts

Justin's music teacher called on Sunday. Yes, you read that right. A teacher called on Sunday. Justin won the Character Counts Award at school. This mean he exhibits all six Pillars. The kids were pulled from class, not knowing what for until they arrive in the cafeteria to a ragging room of rioting parents. They had a breakfast for them and made it really special! Tim and I took the morning off to honor his achievements. Way to go Justin! We are so proud of you.
Photobucket
Photobucket
Justin and his Principal. Yes, he is taller than his Principal.
Photobucket
This is the best I could get. I am on week 3 without my camera. I almost went to jail yesterday when I went to pick it up. It was supposed to be ready last Saturday, and the guy still didn't have it yesterday. He acted like it was no big deal. I assured him it was...

1 comment:

Stacey said...

Justin is a wonderful young man!