Thursday, October 15, 2009

Kate's room

Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
So a few weeks ago Justin was at my Aunt's for the weekend. Kate insistes we have "girl day" when Justin is gone. I relendted and we painted her room. To be honest that pink was getting on my nerves too! I love the color she picked. We are doing a romantic theme. She and I will be able to swithch off stuff from eachothers rooms.... It will be fun. I am still shopping for her room. I have been looking at a lamp at Home Goods I have wanted for months... I found it at the Goodwill for $7. SCORE!!! Bought a new shade and it is like new.

I am looking for a dresser for her that has scalloped edges on it. If you see one, no matter the condition, let me know!



I am also looking for a medium size round pedestal table for our livnig room to put a variety of family photos on. Something like this.
If you see one under $40, call me.

2 comments:

Russell Fam. said...

How fun-I'll keep my eyes open for those things for ya! :)

A Full House said...

I LOVE that dresser!