Thursday, May 28, 2009

One down 2 to Go!

To make it to The Championships. Tim and I are SO competitive. We will be very sad if they don't make it all the way. We are not those crazy parents in the stands though..... Are we?
Photobucket
Listening to her coach tell her what to do.
Photobucket
Up to bat.
Photobucket
We won!
Photobucket
It was funny at the end the coach told the girls that other teams were talking about them and how well they play. He told them other coaches were preparing their teams to play ours. You should have seen all the bug eyes on these girls. I think it did them some good to lose that one game. If we make it to The Championships, I think they will play at the stadium. That would be super cool.

2 comments:

Stacey said...

How cool would that be to play at the stadium?! What a fun time for her. She's so cute!

Russell Fam. said...

We hope you make it ALL the way-good luck!!

xoxo