Monday, April 6, 2009

Kate had a Slumber Party

Justin went to stay with Aunt Sherry and Uncle Ron for the weekend and live it up in style, so Kate planned a slumber party. They were up till 3 o'clock! I don't remember staying up that late at my slumber parties... It's rough on the parents... The best thing about the party for me... hearing Kate and her friends say "this is the best slumber party I have ever been too several times. Smile
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Hot fudge sundaes for dessert. But not before a round of Happy Birthday To You! And a wish to go with it!
Photobucket
Photobucket
I had them all set in the loft. Somehow they made their way down to the living room.
Photobucket
I have a pic at one of my slumber parties just like this. All my friends are still awake and I am crashed out hard.
Photobucket
Kids are fascinated my this balcony. Spent a lot of time out there.
Photobucket
Kate thanked us over and over for the great time!

1 comment:

Stacey said...

I remember my first slumber party... I was turning 10! What a blast. I'm glad she had so much fun!