I didn't post about it last week since I was a busy girl. Well that and the fact that there was not a huge celebration going for it. Tim and I had our 17th "I DO" anniversary last Sunday. We started dating when I was 15, so I have spent over half of my life with him. That is just crazy! I have spent more of my life with him than I did with my mom. I can honestly say that I still get that little rush each day right before he gets home from work. You know which one I am talking about... That RUSH to get off the computer and start dinner! No I have a great guy and thank God for him every single day. We plan to go to a Diamondback game when they start playing to celebrate our special day. Love ya babe.

4 comments:
Congratulations on 17 years of hard work and lots of fun memories! I'm really proud of the two of you!
Wow, congratulations on 17 years!
congrats!!!!
Tag your it! Check out my blog for the details!
Sher
Post a Comment