Friday, May 18, 2007

Snickerdoodles



i found a recipe for these Snickerdoodles on someones blog. A friend of mine made them for the kids one time and Justin loved them. i made them for him today after school. Yummy...


The recipe called for shortning. i didn't even have it in my house, i had to go buy it. it killed me mentally to use it. Yucko Bucko...

GO SUNS!!! it won't be a happy house here tonight if them boys don't win. Tim is sure they will.

3 comments:

Amie said...

Too bad for the Suns...
Yum, snickerdoodles!
Girl, I still need your address, you won my blog candy a few weeks ago!
Take care!

OneHappyfamily said...

Amie- I dont know how to contact you. Send me a pm through the KT site with your email address. You are not set up to get pm through the site. Thanks...

Amie said...

Thanks for your kind words about my song! I was so nervous to post it!!

By the way, check your inbox at KT