Monday, February 19, 2007






Tim took Katee to the Father Daughter Dance at school on February 9th. Justin and I stayed home and just laid around the house. I promised him pizza out. Tim is not a person who is able to dance. He never grew up with that being a thing you did,so he never learned. Katee dressed up and felt beautiful and she will remember that. She danced with her friends and her teacher Mrs. Mize. This was funny. When Justin and I were leaving to go to the store to get a pizza an hour and a half into the dance, we thought we saw Tim and Katee leaving the school. We live super close and pass it to go anywhere. I said "Justin is that Dad?" He said "I think so." I pulled up to him and said "Why did you leave so soon?" He said "We are going to Cold Stone for ice cream." Tim and Katee were both happy, he didn't have to dance and she was going to get ice cream. When they got home Tim said there were 3-4 other kids there from the dance. Memories...

No comments: