
Tim and I hope to use this as a way to keep in touch with ya'll and allow you to check in with us regulary. We also hope to look back on this blog page and check our accomplishments over the course of the year. Tim used to do a video journal daily when Justin was little and got away from it. He really liked looking back on that to help remember the small details in life. I have never really been one to put thoughts down on paper, but I think as I get older I see the importance in it. Some days I will write and some days it will be my honey. We hope you check in often and enjoy your time here with our family.
All our Love,
Tim and Shawnie
1 comment:
Hi Guys,
This is a great idea and I look forward to hearing more about your lives. Sometimes it seems that Surprise is 1000 miles from Metrocenter; maybe this will "bridge the gap".
Love,
Dawn
Post a Comment